iStudio Salons is here to support our beauty professionals through this unprecedented Coronavirus crisis by helping you stay proactive and informed. While by no means is it complete, we have compiled the following list of resources to help you gather information and take action.
PAYROLL PROTECTION ACT:
It’s important to remember that iStudio Salons is your landlord – not your employer. When you file for assistance, typically you will be classified an independent contractor or sole proprietor.
- Inc.com Stimulus 2020 Q&A Webinar – this webinar was posted late in the day on Friday April 10th. It is a great source of information – especially for independent contractors. They give advice for what to do if you don’t have payroll records.
- Uniting Beauty Webinar – How to Navigate Government COVID-19 Resources
BEAUTY INDUSTRY UPDATES:
- Professional Beauty Association – COVID Relief Fund Application
- Uniting Beauty – COVID 19 Financial Resource Links
- SUNBIZ -Find your official corporate filing paperwork.
- myflorida.com: State news and possible relief (Florida)
- in.gov: State news and possible relief (Indiana)
- Apply for Unemployment (Florida)
US BUSINESS ASSISTANCE & INFORMATION:
- US Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Guide Business Guide & Checklist
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- IRS Tax Relief
- US Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Blog for Businesses
- Pen Fed (Veterans – One time $1500 payment)